Explore productive discussions across conflicts and divides with Mo Elleithee, executive director of Georgetown University’s Institute of Politics and Public Service, moderator with:
- Peter Coleman, Columbia professor of psychology and education and author of the forthcoming The Way Out: How To Overcome Toxic Polarization;
- Archon Fung, professor of citizenship and self-government at the Harvard Kennedy School;
- Reverend Irene Monroe, theologian, syndicated columnist, and co-host of GBH’s All Rev’d Up podcast;
- Amanda Ripley, author of the forthcoming High Conflict: Why We Get Trapped and How We Get Out;
- Deb Roy, MIT professor of media arts and sciences and director of the MIT Center for Constructive Communication.
Free and open to the public. Reservations are strongly recommended, and may be made by clicking